Sunday 1 August 2010

So...

I've decided that it's really about time that I started blogging again. The only problem with that is, I have a problem with blogging consistently. (Anyone who attempted to follow my woefully limited London adventures can attest to this). Fear not, however, I believe that I have found the answer to this. What is this answer, I hear you asking from the other side of my computer?
This:

BEDA

And what is BEDA? Why it's Blog Every Day in August! And, beleive it or not, I'm going to do it.

Yes, I have commited myself to bombarding you daily with the excruciating details of my average life as an average college grad working in an average post college job.

'And why have you chosen to burden us with this mind numbing information?' you might further enquire (becoming rather noesy, aren't you nameless computer void?). Well, I'd like to answer your question with another question oh curious blog reader: why not?

Honestly, if I'm stuck with the mundane details, frustrations, joys and concerns of my little post college life, you might as well be too. That and, I've decided that I haven't been writing nearly enough lately. Oh, PLUS: I'm trying to make it in the entertainment industry as an actress. And, I heard somewhere that professional people have PROFESSIONAL websites and INTERESTING blogs! So, grab a strong cup of lady gray tea (or similar) and get ready for thrilling, fast paced, mundane, post graduate ride.

I solomenly vow that tomorrow I will provide the perfunctory introduction post (hi! My name is Rachel and here's my life story etc...). For tonight, however, I am content to simply post this: I am the college graduate/ alarm dipatcher/ aspiring actress who will be guiding you through the month of August.

It's nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you!

2 comments: