Saturday 21 August 2010

From Lance to Luna

Hello blog readers, guess what semi-miracle occured today? I got a new car!

And, when I say "new" I mean a brand new, 2010, Toyota Carola! She is silver, drives like a dream and her name is Luna. Continuing with the Harry Potter theme, I named the best car I have ever owned after my favorite Harry Potter character. Though "owned" is kind of misleading.

Technically, I'm leasing this car. I make payments on it and they own it for three years. Then, I either get to buy it or exchange it for a newer model.

Still, it's beautiful really. It's silver colored has a CD player, turns on a dime and accelerates faster than you can blink. Really, it's lucky for me that Toyotta had all those problems because that means that no one wants to buy their cars, which means that broke college graduates like me get really, really good deals on increadibly wonderful cars.

My mom's a bit miffed that I now own a nicer car than she does. But, I told her she'll get to drive it occasionally and that made her feel better.

So, after care shoping, we went to the pool again. Which means that I am, once again very, very sleepy. Being in the pool does that for some reaosn. However, I feel increadibly good as I've been blessed with a new car, I have a great job and guess what else dear blogg reading sextet...my Sister's comming!

That's right, the married sister who lives in New York, the one I haven't seen since Thanksgiving. Granted "that" sister is the only biological sister I have, still, in case you didn't know...I'm excited about her comming.

So, Sarah, can't wait to see you. To my other five blog readers, I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment