Saturday 14 August 2010

Lance

So...I know this is very sudden and I'm not one hundred percent sure of anything yet, but I have to tell someone and, it might as well be you, dear blog readers.

See, the truth is, I'm in love. I started to doubt that it would ever happen to me but, miraculously, it has. I knew the moment I saw him, it was one of those things, you know. One of those moments you will relive a million times in your memory. Yes, it's safe to say, that I have fallen completely head over heels for a white PT Cruiser named Lancelot.

I suppose you'll want the whole story.

Well, it's Saturday, and I need a car. So, my Mom and I decided to browse around at used car lots. We'd gone to two places and weren't impressed. We decided to stop at one last dealership before heading home. After setting the paramiters for the sale, the salesman offered to show us several cars. He led us out to the lot and that's when I saw him: the most adorable car on four wheels.

This cruiser had everything I was looking for. Automatic transmition, a built in C.D player, i-pod station, four doors AND it's a 2008.

Unfortunately, I was not able to drive off the lot with the car of my dreams today. I still need to figure things out financially. But I've given him a name! Afterall, every car has to have a name and what better name for a courageous, white knight than Lancelot.

Yes, I named my car. I have named every car since my first Honda Passport (George). I like naming things...don't judge me!

I suppose it might have been a little too early for a name but...I was too excited not to give him one after the test drive. He's just so perfect! And I have a feeling he just might rescue me from the horrors of San Antonio Public Transit.

Am I wrong to feel this way? Does everyone name their cars, or am I even more odd than I previously thought? I'll send these questions out into the blogosphere tonight.

Until I see my sweet PT Cruiser again, I ask for your prayers that my white knight and I will soon be reunited.

No comments:

Post a Comment