Friday 27 August 2010

It Counts! (or, the REAL shortest blog post in the history of blog posts)

I haven't gone to bed for the day so, though it is technically the 28th of August, it is still Friday night to me. This counts as the blog post for the 27th!

Besides that, my Sister is here and I just had an awesome and exhausting day. Work was easy, we had lunch with the station manager and I spend the evening eating at this great little tea house in Southtown and then listening to music at a jazz club on the river walk.

We just got home not more than an hour ago and I am very happy but very tired. And, I know this is probably going to be less than 200 words and so probably should not count as a blog post. However, there comes a point in a persons life when they just fall beyond the point of caring.

Plus, I have to get up early to go to Schlieterbann (an AWESOME water park) tommorrow with my Dad, Sarah and the free (!) tickets I got from work. So, I guess this is me saying good night and expect a nice, long, funny anecdote filled post tomorrow.

Good night dear blog reading sextet!

No comments:

Post a Comment