Sunday 22 August 2010

More Book Review Promises

It is one week away still, however, I can promise you, without a doubt that you, my dear blog reading sextet, will be graced with a wonderful book review this Friday.

'How do you know this?' I hear your six lovely voices call out to me in unison.

Well, my dear readers, I know this, not because I am overly confident in my book reviewing abilities (for proof scroll down to the last book review I did. Let's just say, the New York Times will not be clammoring for my services anytime soon.), I know this because I have just begun the most amazing book I have read in a long, long time.

So far, I am only a little less than two chapters in, however, The Hunger Games by Suzane Collins promises to be one of the best books I have read since I was introduced to a skinny black haired eleven year old with glasses and a cool scar.

I'll wait until Friday to give you the prefunctory premise and summary of the book. I can tell you that I've cried twice so far, and, again, I'm only begining the third chapter. It is increadibly well written, the characters seem increadibly well developed and I'm excited to see where this story will take me.

So, despite all the shallow, uninteresting posts as of late, I can promise you that you will want to stay tuned for Fridays book review. The subject, if not the reviewer, will make it worth your while.

Well, since it's Sunday and I'm trying to get an early start on work tomorrow, I'm going to say good night and leave you with yet another extremely short blog post. Don't worry, the promise of a wonderful Friday review looms.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. YES. Finish at least one or two before I get there Friday so we can discuss and fangirl.

    ReplyDelete