Thursday 26 August 2010

The finishing of books, better days etc...

So, I've finished the first hunger games book. Which means that I will post a full review on Friday. This review will, most likely, not contain any literary merit whatsoever. It will more likely contain nothing but squeeing, gushing and contemplating the reasons why fictional male characters are so much more fanciable than males who exist in the real world.

I'm having a hard time not writing a full out gush filled review right now but...I promised myself that I will wait until Friday. So I shall.

In other news, things are a bit crazy at work right now. We're changing over afiliations on the thirtieth, so, I'm putting media kits together and inputting schedule changes like nobody's business. On the bright side, it turns out I didn't do anything massively wrong the other day. My boss is just a bit cranky with everyone because of everything that's happening in the office right now. So, I will not be fired.

In more other news...Sarah's here! This makes me so increadibly happy that it geels like a weekend! We got to go to a great healthy mexican restaurant and we get to go to Schliterbann (the most amazing waterpark in the world)!

With that, much happier post, I shall say good night.

So...goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. anxiously awaiting your review of 'the hunger games'!!!!

    ReplyDelete