Tuesday 31 August 2010

I did it! (sort of)

Well, dear blog readers, I've done it! Minus one day, (which really shouldn't count because family was visiting and you're supposed to put your entire life on hold when family comes) I have managed to write something (some of it not very worth while) every day in august.

I'm more proud of myself than I ought to be, probably, but this is the first time in a while that I have actually done something I said I was going to do!

It should be noted that the last time I said I was going to do something that wasn't absolutely essential for a grade in school, I had to stay up until five o'clock in the morning to finish it. Once it was finished, I sent it out to everyone and their mother practically begging for feed back. Yes, in case you are wondering, I am that insecure.

And, in case the six of you are worried, no. I won't ask you to post a rating of my blogging capabilities on a scale from one to ten in the comments. I won't even ask for comments. How's that for being a mature, secure, worthwhile human being?

I've found myself doing a lot of soul searching and considering where my life is going this month. I've thought a lot about who I am as a person, what I beleive in and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I'm not sure if that has to do with blogging or if it's just where I am in my life right now.

Either way, blogging my one month journey probably helped me get there. Which means the six (or more, or less...depending) of you helped me get there. So...yeah. Thanks for that.

I want to try to continue to blog at least once a week. Let's make it a nice, medium day like Wednesday. Yes, every Wednesday I will post a new blog. (But not this Wednesday because that's tomorrow. And, I sort of want to take a day off now that I can).

So, the Wednesday after next I will regaile you with more of my goofy mis-adventures, rants, sentimental moments and horrible spelling mistakes.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment